Kids activities like Dynamic Duos are great free team building activities because they give kids the opportunity to learn to trust each other while laughing and having fun!
A person has to listen and move carefully in this game, which can take kids out of their comfort zone and allow for better relationships. Dynamic Duos is a great choice among kids sports activities because it doesn't favor the fastest or strongest kids; it rewards those who work together.
Equipment: Blindfolds for every player
- Players are put into teams of 2, and they pick names for themselves from famous “dynamic duos” (like salt & pepper, Batman & Robin, Tom & Jerry, etc.)
- Players are separated from each other by about the length of a basketball court, and they are blindfolded.
- The object of the game is for all of the players to find their partners by yelling out their partner’s name.
- As soon as the partners find each other, they take off their blindfolds and sit down.
Secrets for a Great Time:
- All of the players will be doing this at the same time, so there will be a lot of noise. Players will really have to concentrate and listen carefully.
- Once partners find each other, have them leave the playing area so others will not fall over them.
For a Twist:
- Only one of the partners can speak. He or she calls out the name of his partner, while the partner listens to the voice without saying anything back.
Not the game you're looking for? We've got more free team building activities to choose from.
Home > Free Kids Games > Kids Activities: Dynamic Duos